Sunday, July 22, 2012

not an extension ....

...but, it is new windows....wider entrance way..... 'elipticals' here and there .....  ..






























window that is almost ceiling to floor on the one side....











































... and, look....a lovely fluffy petunia.  Have you ever seen such a beauty?  I don't even know what it is called... or how I managed to choose it.... I just bought several little bedding plants with no buds on them.... ...but, I love it.


















10 comments:

Terra said...

Your home improvements are gorgeous, I like how the windows open to catch a breeze, and that is a pretty petunia.

Jennifer Rose said...

very nice, will let in a lot of light :)

Mary Ann Tate said...

Love your new windows. That is one gorgeous petunia:)

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

What a window Vee!
Its going to be gorgeous and such a beauty of a putunia.Did I spell that right? LOL.
I need to email you and tell you about the 4 gorgeous firemen who brought me down from the football stedium, when I got sick a few weeks ago.WOW and a bummer...LOL
XXOO Marie Antionette

Susan said...

Nothing better than nice big windows! All the better to see those pretty petunias :D)

Serena Lewis said...

I love big windows for the light but I hate the thought of having to clean them. ;) Lookin' great tho! Pretty petunia too! :)

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wow it is going fast! My petunias are being attacked by the slugs left right and center this year because of the amp weather we have had and the sudden warm day.

Lin said...

WOWEE!! They are MOVING!!

But I feel your pain--it's very hard to live through a reno. Ugh. all that dust. *cough*

Catherine said...

I hope your renovations go smoothly ~ they are looking good!

And your flowers are very pretty. Only a short while longer to enjoy them!

xo Catherine

Maria Vaz said...

Nice windows! All is fallin' into place ... I bet you can't wait. Love the flowers, very pretty. Enjoy your summer, even with the renos going on. Big Hug.