Thursday, April 28, 2011

interrupting regular programming......

..... got this in the email box yesterday.  My sister's cat..... okay, well, only one of them....she has 5 ..or so..   What a cheeky little minx....  I wonder if she meant the cats I took photos of in Portugal? I don't have any others on the sidebar...except my blog buddy Daisy.... hmmmmmmm
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Dear Aunty,

Just a note about the blog…uh, as I was browsing through your blog the other day, I noticed there were no pictures of me on there. Now, I thought it would be fair for me to have a little showing of my own, just to let your followers know that I really do exist. They have seen all the other cats, but for some reason I was missed when the photo shoots took place. I was probably out helping my Mom with the horse feeding because that is what I do each morning. At first my little nose was out of joint, and I felt a bit dejected, but then I realized it was an oversight, so I told William I was going over to the big house to rectify the situation. I posed nicely on top of the car and they couldn’t resist me. I hope this completes your cat album at our house. Oh, I don’t know if you want to know about Mr. Fluffy Bum (a Manx) who thinks he lives here, or the other guy Mom calls Jane (plain Jane?) who cruises our yard sometimes looking for an extra crunchy or two. They don’t live here really. If you need any other photos, let me know and I’ll come over to the house for another session.

Hugs,

Little Kira  


10 comments:

Petrinetrollmor said...

What a beauty ! Im so glad Kira the cak wrote you this mail and send you this wonderful pictures of herself or himself hihi

big hugs from Petrine

Daisy said...

Little Kira, you done a Good Thing to speak your mind. You sure look pretty posing on top of the car.

Unknown said...

Cute. Every home needs a cat. Maa

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Oh she looks just like Scooter!!!

Anonymous said...

What a clever cat, writing her own email!!

Catherine said...

LOL ~ well... every blog needs a photo of a cat or two. Of course, I may be bias. ;)

xo Catherine

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

My dog never sits on my car hood like that.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

Such a sweet letter and love the darling kitty, little Kira is cute.

Happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn

Susan said...

Yes, Kira does have a slightly 'put out' look on her cute little face ... I don't think she was thoroughly out of her peeve when the pic was taken ;-)

Buttons Thoughts said...

Very talented cat. She sure is a cutie. B