Tuesday, January 5, 2010

You want me to do what?


















Why do I haff to do it?

...just because you don't knit and I'm the only bear in the place with a sweater... ?? what kind of reason is that? C'mon...they've all got fur.....














Alright, alright!! If I look so cute in my store bought sweater...I'll do it. Look.... I'm doing it.... makin' snow angels..... good grief ...what will she think up next?...













There.... done.... good enuff? ..... it better be... look how deep it's gettin' ... and..I'm covered in it.













awww... now, lookit this.... I can't even shake it off... and oh..help.... ..it's all over me bum as well!














That does it..... I'm not leaving here til I dry out and my nuggets are nice and toasty !

15 comments:

Dolores said...

Shame on you for puttin' the little guy to work like that. He doesn't have boots on - nor mitts, nor a hat, nor a scarf... Come on already - it's the Canuck winter for pete's sake.
He is a cutey.

Terra said...

Hullo,
Gosh, that is a cute bear and he does look ever so adorable making a snow angel.
Does he have a name? Forgive me if this is a girl bear, I'm not a bear expert :)

Serena Lewis said...

LOL....those pics are SO cute!!! I love the pic where he's making snow angels.

Guzzisue said...

more clothing needed I think, Biker ted made sure he had his leather jacket on before venturing out to look at the snow

Unknown said...

give that bear a great big hugz! lol...quite a job for such a little bear!
hugz
Pam

HElen said...

Those pictures are so adorable! Thanks for the smile :)

Sue said...

LOL...nothing worse that a teddy with cold nuggets! Love the pics and little story!

Unknown said...

LMAO!!!! Oh this is just priceless! I love it when you make stories to go with your bears - I was thoroughly enchanted by this post and this little bear!

Linda Fleming said...

That is bear abuse! Poor little guy. That was just plain mean, Vee. I'm calling the authorities and reporting you ;)

Petrinetrollmor said...

Hello ! It`s the best and the most loveliest snow angel I ever seen !! Ha ha ha! What else can we do with that snow ?

Jennifer Rose said...

lol :D poor cold bear tho!

Daisy said...

Cutest little snow angel, ever!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

This one almost made me cry! In a happy that is so cute way! Please tell me you sell these little fellows and how much. I want to buy one!

Sandy said...

A bear snow angle. How cute is that? Glad you let him warm his "nuggets" after his romp in the snow.
Cute post.

Sandy

sandy said...

how a adorable!! Love the sweater.