Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new "editor" ..

almost sound like I know what I am talking about don't I ? ...  I don't.
I just went to the settings and changed it ... after somebody was talking about settings for comments on our group.  So.. then I began looking around and saw something else and, of course, had to press the button...

I'd make a perfect Alice.  Drink this... okay.   Eat this...okay....

...no, not really.  Usually I'm a tad overly cautious ... but, if it does a few things better, I'm all for trying that.  I think it will be different and easier with loading photos.... and you can choose different sizes... guess I'll know in a day or two if I find it easier or better.

let me test it....



oh, hey... that's good....

now... for a weather update...

 snow.......

hahahahha....

 well, it is Canada...and, it is winter......

7 comments:

Serena Lewis said...

NICE pic, Vee! I tried the New Editor a while ago and didn't like it so changed back. To each, their own, I guess. lol Like you, I stumbled upon it because I was looking to change other settings at the time. After two posts, I felt didn't suit me because I mostly work in the HTML tab view when creating new posts, not the Compose tab view, and I felt the new Editor limited the way I like to work. I hate programs taking the control away from me....hehehehe

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture! The light is hitting the tree *just* right!

Snow... Quel Surprise! LOL!

Perpetual Chocoholic said...

.....But oh, how I wish it were Florida!

Linda Fleming said...

Lovely photo- to look at from afar-LOL I've bcome such a wimp since moving to Florida Oh by the way, Perpetual, we're having cold weather in FL. No snow but sure is cold. Planes were delayed at the Sarasota airport this morning because of ice on the wings of planes, and they have no de-icing thingies down here-LOL I'm sure I'm going to lose some of our plants and landscaping before this cold weather is over.

I'll have to check out the new editor. Haven't tried it. And how are you liking your Mac, Vee?

Sue said...

LOL...I'm always afraid of clicking different buttons. I don't know why as most programs are very forgiving, but I really am
worried I may blow something up.

*grin*

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Vee,

I love the snow picture and glad that you are doing the challenge again.
Also the little bear dressed in his jersey, playing in the snow is cute.

Happy week
Hugs
Carolyn

Maria Vaz said...

I love this picture. It looks so magical! Ok, not with the cold! It´s cooled off quite a bit her too, and I´m feeling it more, after arriving from the pleasant weather on the island.
Keep warm. Keep smiling.
Hugs .....