Wednesday, October 15, 2008

a toast......














Even Elmo wanted to get in on the private little congraluatory "toasting" we had at dinner the other evening .. ...

...the toasting of the grand opening of a classy new Etsy shop... 29 Black Street. Friend and blog buddy, Susan, delights in taking extraordinary photos of life in small town Nova Scotia. An artist and designer, she will soon be adding more photography as well as collage, illustration and paintings..... it will be worth having a peek just to see the lovely photos.













..... this amazes me.... a beautiful chunk of ice, on a perfect day, in her very own little harbour ...... a photographer's dream date. I did more than peek... I'm definitely having this one sent directly to my desk where I can marvel at it almost daily....

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Sweet Vee (distant relative of Sweet Pea) thank you ! for "all" of your ongoing support and love. You have helped me more than you'll ever know this past year. I'm so glad that you like the Nova Scotia ice burg, your photo art print cards were mailed out yesterday.

Your hummingbird suncatcher is very sweet and I love your little "inchies" box. What a perfect place to keep them all. Lots of love from tout la gang, S, Miss D, Bleet, Ver & Gus

Vee said...

That's a terrific picture. Sigh. I need to keep practicing.

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Wa-hey! Elmo's TB's fayvrit. I must tell him!