Monday, March 3, 2008

Where did this come from?

Those stories about sock fairies? They must be true. Because no kids live at this address. Yet.... look.... what is this?










Hmmmmm........













What a lovley weekend... and fun too.
Organized my kitchen a bit better. Now, when I am baking,. .. everything I need is in one drawer and that drawer is directly under the counter on which Snow White sits. (don't worry... she is just my mixer.. named cuz she is white... hahahha) I covet the new butterfly yellow....but.... haven't seen one in person yet.

Did the local huge Home and Garden show on Saturday. Looking for some information on a product called Paverpol
It took forever to track the lady down (she was hilarious... a class will be great fun) Nobody at the show had heard of her or the products... they need some type of index of products. A different way of finding somebody if you forget the name of the distributor... ..










Sunday I decided to make bread. It is only my fourth batch since I began to try baking bread a few weeks ago. Another success... yum! Fresh bread and hunny.....mmm...















Then, I tried a batch of orange granola muffins... and some strawberry banana too.... see how hard old Snow White works around here? No wonder she is leaking oil.... I better track down that Yellow Bird... and soon.


P> S..... I did find that the above teeeeensy sock was my own. Hahahha... it is a new and wonderful pair of comfort socks that for some reason revert to ultimate storage size when washed. Just pull on and they assume the size and shape of your foot. However, I do have two others... practically new black socks...each of a different pair....for which I have not managed to find mates in over six months. Who stole those hey? Sock fairies, that's who...

11 comments:

C.C. said...

We have those blasted sock fairies at our house too! Your bread and muffins look so good...I can almost taste them!

smilnsigh said...

I like the idea of Sock Faeries!!!!!

Vee said...

Yup, sock fairies are real. They live in the depths of washers and dryers and they need those socks to creat comforters and clothing for themselves. I'm sure of it.

Oh, I've been coveting that same yellow (Kitchenaid?) mixer. I have seen it in person. My niece has one. Beautiful it is, too.

You really have been baking up a storm! Looks delicious, too.

Linda Fleming said...

Ymmmmm... I bet it smelled so good in your house when you were baking!Nothing smells better than fresh baked bread.

Paverpal is a great product- you will love it.

I have some socks like those-LOL! Amazing that something that small can stretch and fit my foot.

Carole Burant said...

You have them sock faeries too eh? hehe Sounds like you had a very productive weekend and look at that fresh bread and muffins...yummmm! Wish I could have gone to the Home & Garden show with you, I love events like that:-) xox

MightyMom said...

looks like you need me to come over for "tea" and help you eat some of that!!

Jennie said...

Love your tiny sock!
Your baking looks divine and you are so organized!

The Hunter's Wife said...

We are always strangely missing socks.

And I agree, the baking looks delicious.

Louise said...

Your socks remind me of him indoors' drawer, I do my best to put the pairs together, he does his best to separate them! I am very impressed with your kitchen drawer though, they look just like mine, I have been having a good old tidy lately. I haven't done any baking though, good job because I am trying to lose a bit of weight, if I had made those delicious looking muffins I would have made a very good job of eating the whole tray. x

Kat said...

I think you can snag some Paverpol on Joggles. It's some pretty nifty stuff.

-kat

Folksie Linda said...

oh yes the sock fairies strike here all the time and they like silverware too...especially small spoons and forks...definitely!!
And you made me hungry, now i have to go find something to munch on!
Hugs, Linda